Zadara - Cloud Storage Sales Representative
Zadara, the only player of its kind in the white-hot, $35B Storage-as-a-Service (STaaS) space, is looking for a dynamic, ambitious sales pro to join our elite team of high-performing reps. Not only is Zadara the only StaaS company offering total flexibility in storage solutions, with clients ranging from NASA to Verizon, but we're building a culture of fun, edgy, technologists that's a true rarity in Orange County. If you want to be on the bleeding edge of innovation, love the thrill of the sales hunt, and are motivated to close deals and make money while having a good time, let's talk. No one else can do what we do with Cloud / Hybrid / On Premise solutions, and you could help us achieve domination in our space!
This is a technical sales role that includes all aspects of the sales cycle, from prospecting to closing to account management, and offers national territories, strong base salaries and benefits, and, of course, uncapped commission.
- Engage senior-level clients through a consultative sales approach to understand storage needs and qualify opportunities.
- Partner with Solution Engineers (SEs) to design storage solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Daily prospecting using defined opportunity identification techniques.
- Evangelize the storage-as-a-service model to executives across industries.
- Utilize outbound sales efforts (digital/phone/email) to convert incoming leads into opportunities and new customers.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through follow up communications designed to increase customer interest in Zadara technology.
- Monitor and engage visitors on website with online chat feature.
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to contact prospects and customers, track ongoing activity and report weekly status to management team.
- Solid Base Salary + Uncapped Commission, Stock Grants, 3 Weeks Vacation plus Holidays, Medical/Dental coverage, & more.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 3 Years+ of corporate inside sales experience
- 2 Year+ of IT Sales Experience (infrastructure experience preferred)
- Formal sales training
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Minimal travel to tradeshows and clients as required
- Must be located in the Irvine (Orange County) region to be considered
- Strong experience in technology sales
- Prior inside/digital sales experience
- Salesforce experience and certifications
- Proven track record of surpassing your sales quota
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effective
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Focused and positive attitude – a “hunter” attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment