Mobivity - QA Engineer (associate-level)
Come join a great team of developers, engineers and data scientists in our downtown Chandler, AZ office. You’ll be a part of a fast-growing team helping businesses unlock the power of data, predict and influence their customer behavior, and accelerate revenue opportunities.
You’ll earn a competitive salary and participate in our excellent benefits program including paid time off, health insurance and more.
We’ve built a great team of fun, respectful, talented folks who do great work. Find out more about us at https://www.mobivity.com/
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of quality for all of Mobivity’s Products. This includes but is not limited to the below:
- Join Quality Assurance efforts to help create and execute test frameworks for the organization to monitor and ensure system reliability, job completion, data integrity and correctness, implementing health checks and alerts as required.
- Define test criteria to determine which functionality should be manually tested or automated.
- Provide expedited testing on reported bugs and defects.
- Ensure Quality testing for internal and external project deliverables.
- Identify innovative solutions to solve complex test problems.
- Implement, document, and execute manual test cases.
- Specify test scenarios and test data for new features and releases.
- Help testing efforts for all current products and new products as they are developed.
- Work with Product and Engineering to develop test suites that cover common user workflows for all our products.
- Critical Thinking
- Bachelor's degree, Computer Science or related field preferred
- Strong technical ability, excellent organizational skills, great communication skills, and motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Good understanding of QA methodology – test plans, test cycles, and software release
- Knowledge of Point Of Sale (POS) systems is a giant plus
- Interest in testing high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems is a plus.
- Interest in AWS and GAE is desirable
Mobivity offers the following benefits and more:
- Competitive base salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual attire
- Health, Dental, and Vision