Zadara - Enterprise Cloud Storage Sales Executive
Zadara, the only player of its kind in the white-hot, $35B Storage-as-a-Service (STaaS) space, is looking for a dynamic, ambitious sales pro to join our elite team of high-performing reps. Not only is Zadara the only StaaS company offering total flexibility in storage solutions, with clients ranging from NASA to Verizon, but we're building a culture of fun, edgy, technologists that's a true rarity in Orange County. If you want to be on the bleeding edge of innovation, love the thrill of the sales hunt, and are motivated to close deals and make money while having a good time, let's talk. No one else can do what we do with Cloud / Hybrid / On Premise solutions, and you could help us achieve domination in our space!
This is a technical enterprise sales role that includes all aspects of the sales cycle, from prospecting to closing to account management, and offers national territories, strong base salaries and benefits, and, of course, uncapped commission.
The Enterprise Cloud Storage Sales Representative is responsible for selling Zadaras storage solutions to enterprise customers.
We are seeking sales professionals who are excited to make an impact. We are a small, nimble startup that needs professionals who can take ownership and execute quickly.
- Convert prospects into customers
- Meet and exceed both short-term revenue goals as well as long-term revenue potential
- Consistently deliver compelling sales conversations to customers and executive level prospects
- Develop deep understanding of product capabilities and the Zadara value proposition
- Collaborate with solution engineering team as needed throughout the sales process
- Manage and grow sales pipeline in order to meet revenue targets
- UtilizeSalesforce.comto contact prospects and customers, track ongoing activity and report weekly status to management team
- Attend industry forums, trade shows and events as required
- BA or BS degree
- 7-10 years proven experience selling enterprise storage solutions
- Track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Strong ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Independent and entrepreneurial mindset
- Previous experience in SaaS technology sales is a plus
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules