CDX - Creative Operations Manager
ChromaDex Corp. is an integrated, global nutraceutical company devoted to improving the way people age. ChromaDex’s scientists partner with leading universities and research institutions worldwide to uncover the full potential of NAD and identify and develop unique, science-based ingredients. Its flagship ingredient, NIAGEN® (nicotinamide riboside), sold directly to consumers as TRU NIAGEN®, is backed with clinical and scientific research, as well as extensive IP protection. TRU NIAGEN® is helping the world AGE BETTER®.
As a critical team member, you will be responsible for the management, administration, and execution of incoming creative requests within our marketing group. The project manager key duty is to manage the creative department workflow (including vendors and freelance staff) with Marketing, Sales, Science, Legal, Finance and other departments to ensure that creative work is done in the most efficient manner. Validates requests, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to set priorities, creating production timelines, and trafficking assets for approvals and handoffs. Creative assets range from collateral print and packaging to digital and video projects. The project manager must be able to quickly assess the bandwidth of the team and provide oversight into the production workflow process and reprioritization options. They will partner with other stakeholders to establish ways of working and be responsible for improving the efficiency of the team ongoing.
This team is built for speed, so, the ideal candidate can balance the urgent needs from the stakeholders with the capacity of the design and dev resources. You are able to understand both creative and business partner’s needs and you aren’t afraid to prioritize, make decisions and communicate with authority.
- Must be able to prioritize, be a self-starter, take on required responsibility and be detail oriented
- Drive and own service level agreements and protocols within the production processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and external partners
- Continually monitor requests and timelines to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner.
- Coordinate all creative kick-off and departmental meetings
- Informs team members of any urgent issues regarding assets and projects
- Google Drive/server assets management for improved efficiency
- Ensure projects production plans and timelines stay within scope
- Engage with business partners to ensure crisp communication between requests and creative personnel- designers, writers, editors, motion graphic artists and videographers.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly workload status reporting
- Escalation contact for investigating and resolving production issues
- Actively manage workflow and inflight-work streams using Click-up project management system/software
- Develop, drive and improve production workflow while establishing best practices to drive production productivity while improving the quality of the creative output
- Freelance initiations, set-up contract, timesheets and payment
- Send background files and links to agencies, freelancers and staff creative team as needed
- 4+ years in account or business operations management and/or marketing is required; online advertising industry experience, preferably in an agency or in-house creative services environment
- Experience with creative output in print, digital and video assets for distribution.
- Knowledge of creative workflow systems and previous experience “starting up” this capability in an agency/in-house creative group environment
- Understanding of project management fundamentals, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk and allocate resources
- Digitally savvy and able to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience building custom workflows and supporting tools and processes
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain positive and productive relationships with all clients, team members, peers, managers, etc.
- Ability to organize information, prioritize and maintain attention to detail, and accurately follow procedures.
- Exceptional communications and collaboration skills
ChromaDex offers benefits to eligible employees who have met all requirements for enrollment. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k) and more.
ChromaDex maintains a website at www.chromadex.com to which ChromaDex regularly posts copies of its press releases as well as additional and financial information about the Company.
ChromaDex (and its affiliates) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, national origin, religion, physical handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.